The Society gratefully acknowledged the financial support of DOE, NSF, BASF, BP, Süd-Chemie, and Dow for travel support for catalysis researchers from the United States, Canada and Mexico to attend the ICC meeting in Munich.
Travel assistance was provided to:
- Young faculty in a tenure-track position (Aditya Bahn, Cathy Chin, Phillip Christopher, Steven Crossley, Lars Grabow, Simon Podkolzin, Carsten Sievers, Yyriy Roman)
- Post-doctoral fellows (David Flaherty, Monica Garcia, Rajamani Gounder, Jan Kopyscinski, Alexander Okrut, Farnaz Sotoodeh, Aleksandra Vojvodic).
- Graduate students, all of whom received partial support from the industrial sponsor and carried a named fellowship designation:
- BASF Fellows (Andrew Foster, Samia Ilias, Amber Janda, Matthew Montemore, Simon Pang, Natalie Ray, Di Wu)
- BP Fellows (Maria Teran and Victoria Whiffen)
- Dow Fellows (Matthew Boucher, John Copeland, Shannon Klaus, Wen-Sheng Lee, Michael Nigra, Jing Lu, and Dario Prieto).
The selection committee members were Jingguang Chen (Chair), Bruce Cook, Enrique Iglesia and Israel Wachs.